JESUS IS TEMPTED IN THE WILDERNESS
Matthew 4:1-11 (NIV)
Unscramble each word, then use the marked letters to reveal the secret word.
HERE ARE SOME CLUES IN CASE YOU NEED HELP!
1. A small rock. Matthew 4:6 (NIV)
2. Food made from flour and water and baked in loaves . Matthew 4:3 (NIV)
3. A place that is larger than a town or village. Matthew 4:5 (NIV)
4. The main place of worship in Jerusalem. Matthew 4:5 (NIV)
5. Heavenly beings who serve as servants of God. Matthew 4:11 (NIV)
6. To praise and adore the LORD God. Matthew 4:10 (NIV)
Copyright © Sermons4Kids, Inc.
All Rights Reserved